Role: Webcast Producer
Location: Remote - United States and/or Europe
Our virtual events division is in the midst of unprecedented growth, and we are currently bringing on additional staff to support client demand.
This is an opportunity to be part of a fun loving, hard working team, using the latest technologies to produce webcasts for virtual events and conferences for some of the world’s greatest brands and organizations.
This position is currently a contractor/freelance role, but there is also an opportunity to transition to full time in the future. It is a remote position, but you must be able to work on United States and/or European Time Zones.
In the role of Webcast Producer, you’ll utilize your creative, technical and interpersonal skills to prepare, test, and deliver live and on-demand webcasts.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform webcast configuration, testing and delivery
- Organize, prepare and upload event content (presentation slides, images, audio, video, etc.)
- Manage live and pre-recorded production of webcasts
- Participate in client and team meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Film, Video, or a related field. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
- 3+ years of experience in digital media, webcasting, and/or video production
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite of Applications (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects)
- Knowledge of Video Encoding
- Knowledge/Experience of Live Streaming / On-Demand Streaming
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects, taking ownership when necessary
- Ability to keep up to date on webcasting technology
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written. Multi-lingual is a plus (especially Spanish, French, and/or German).
- Strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to be innovative and think outside of the box
- Ability to handle frequent change
- Comfortable interacting with clients at all levels of an organization
Does this seem like a good fit for you?
Published by: Bob Donlon in Uncategorized